Body and Soul Day Spa Policies
When you enter the Body and Soul Day Spa for the first time you will be greeted by one of our staff members and they will talk you through the many packages that Body and Soul Day Spa has to offer. Your experience here at the Spa is very important to us and we strive to make sure that your stay and the stay of others runs smoothly and effortlessly. Body and Soul Day Spa has many practices that we feel will enable you forget about your daily stresses. Enjoy the energy based art of Reiki and many other relation techniques.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
"The root of all health is in the brain. The trunk of it is in emotion. The branches and leaves are the body.
The flower of health blooms when all parts work together." - Kurdish folk wisdom
Below you will find our Spa policies to ensure that your stay is the best it can be.
- We understand cancellations are sometimes unavoidable;
however we do require a 24 hour notice to fill your
cancelled time slot.
- Please turn cell phones off during treatment.
Cell phones can be disruptive in the relaxation
- For your total wellness and relaxation please
arrive 15 minutes prior to your
- schedule your next appointment prior to leaving.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa or Debit Cards.
- All gift certificate sales are final, sorry no
cash refunds. Cannot be used as gratuity.
- Call for availability and pricing.
* Spa prices are subject to change without notice.